Before you take a look at our standard features, We at WELBILT would like to highlight just a few of our distinguishing traits that make a Welbilt home.
- Andersen High-Performance Windows (Valued at $5,000 or more on the average home than other brands)
- Two energy efficient vinyl windows in the basement
- Full screens in all windows. (no half screens.)
- Grills in all windows.
- Engineered beam in the garage. The beam is designed to eliminate posts.
- Super Seal Air Infiltration Insulation Home Package System with fire caulking and fire stopping.
- The steel reinforcing 2-foot checkerboard pattern in garage concrete floor for added strength, as warrants.
- Entire garage drywalled and finished.
- Deco 20 Damp Proofing above grade.
- Maintenance free porch posts and railing, as warrants.
- 2"x6" wall garage framing.
- 1/2 inch OSB with DiamondDeck CertainTeed High-Performance Synthetic roof decking Underlayment 30 year warranty
- Interior trim around all windows with sills
The above-mentioned items are approximately $11,300 to $13,000 in upgraded features on the average home, at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO YOU! These are just a few of the many things that make a Welbilt Home.
Welbilt Homes is a full-service builder who will help you every step of the way from start to finish. Our Permit Coordinator will assist you with all permits, septic designs, and utility connection, etc. Our engineer and surveyor are fully accessible in the event that your municipality would require surveying, engineering or soil and erosion plans, etc. We will do our best to make the building process one of the most exciting times of your life.
- We at Welbilt Homes let you choose your own options we do not choose for you. By including them in our standard features, we realize that each customer has different needs and wants. The materials we use in our standard options are NOT entry level builder grade features.
It is important for us to protect the integrity of your home and in order to provide you the quality workmanship that you expect, Welbilt Homes Inc. will provide our experienced excavator to provide all of your excavation needs from proper positioning and grade establishment of your new home, to all field inspections and the scheduling of all utility connections with your utility providers. Our excavator has a longstanding reputation with our company, not only with reasonable prices but with professionalism. Excavation costs will be given as an estimation on your written contract to take to your lending institution.
- 8” X 20” concrete footer
- 8” or 10” cement block, per plan
- Concrete basement floor with stone base and vapor barrier
- Anchor bolts
- Perimeter foundation drain with sump pump tub
- Passive system for radon – radon prep only
- One clear coat of sealant applied to exterior foundation wall
- Two vinyl basement windows with screens
- No stucco or stone on exposed foundation
- 2” x 10” floor joists - 16” “on center”
- 2” x 6” or 2” x 8” ceiling joists, per plan
- 2”x 6” exterior stud walls - 16” “on center”
- 2” x 4” interior stud walls - 16” “on center”
- House Wrap with taped window flashings
- 7/16” OSB Walls
- 1/2” OSB roof sheathing
- 3/4" OSB tongue & groove sub-flooring
- All sub flooring is nailed and glued
- Hurricane ties
- Roof system stick 8’ walls framed or trusses, per plan
- Ridge vent
- Synthetic underlayment
- 30 year self-sealing architectural shingles
- Aluminum drip edgeFully flashed
- Ice and water guard
A wide variety of colors in:
- Vinyl siding in 4” Clapboard or 4 1/2” Dutch lap
- Aluminum seamless 5” gutter and 3” downspout
- Vinyl front porch railing, per plan
- Raised paneled shutters - front of home only, per plan
- Manufactured stone or stucco, per plan
- Louvers and/or crossheads, per plan
- Anderson 200 Series double hung windows w/grills between glass or w/o grills includes full screens
- Vinyl slider with screen included, per plan
- Therma Tru Traditions Steel S210 series exterior doors
- Exterior and interior door lock sets.
- Individual room zoned electric baseboard
- 30” Wall kitchen cabinets with standard molding
- Formica top – 4” back splash (choice of colors)
- Frigidaire electric range – black or white
- Frigidaire dishwasher – black or white
- Over the range hood (non-vented)
- Single or double bowl overmount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Cultured marble molded bathroom vanity top, size per plan
- 34 1⁄2” high bath vanities
- Aker whirlpool with jets, per plan
- Mirror(s) over bath vanity
- 200 amp service
- Front and rear GFI outside receptacles
- All light fixtures, allowance - per plan
- Choice of 4 phone/cable OR 3 CAT5/Coax Combo
- Smoke detectors- hardwired/battery back-up (one smoke detector per floor and per bedroom)
- Carbon monoxide detectors (one on each floor and in each bedroom)
- Electric washer hook-up
- Electric dryer hook-up with vent
- Fan and light combo in all baths
- One piece fiberglass shower/tub combo, per plan
- One piece fiberglass 3’, 4’, 5’ shower, per plan
- Corner whirlpool tub with jets, per plan
- 14 1⁄2” Toilet(s) choice of white, biscuit or almond
- PVC drain lines
- Front & rear frost-free spigot
- Shut off valve for all fixtures
- Sump pump or daylight drain, per landPex manifold system manabloc
- Washer hookup in basement, per plan
- Kohler Coralais series plumbing fixtures, per plan
- 50 gallon electric hot water heater
- R21 Exterior walls
- R50 Ceilings
- R38 Ceilings (Vaulted or Cathedral)
- R11 Basement walls
- Insulated ductwork - HVAC trunk line only
Welbilt Homes is an Energy Star builder. What this means, is a more air-tight, more energy efficient home.
Click here for more details.
Welbilt Homes is now a Certified Green Professional Builder.
- Click HERE to learn more about Green Building
- 4 or 6 panel hollow core doors, paint ready
- Baseboard – 3 1⁄4”, paint ready
- Wood stair railings, stain ready, per plan
- Mushroom top newel posts, pine stair treads, beach handrail, pin top balusters for stairs
- Doorways, windows, and closets openings cased with 2 1⁄4” Colonial trim
- Door stops
- Schlage hardware on all doors
- Window sills
- 1⁄2” drywall glued and screwed
- Paint ready drywall (paint packages available)
- Foyer, laundry, kitchen, and baths – standard vinyl
- All other rooms – standard carpet with 6lb. pad
- Wide choice of kitchen and vanity cabinets.
- Complete line of custom kitchen available (optional).
- Self-cleaning electric range and matching ductless hood (white or black).
- Upgrade appliances (optional)
- Stainless steel double bowl sink.
- Formica counter tops.
- Solid surface countertops (optional)
- Cultured marble tops on vanities.
- Mirrors over vanities.
- Corian, tile, or granite tops (optional)
- We will do a professional cleaning at the end of construction, prior to moving in.
- Cold walls not insulated
- Warm walls insulated
- Drywall glued and screwed
- Paint ready drywall (paint packages available)
- CHI insulated steel garage door(s), per plan
- 20 minute fire rated garage door
*** Specifications are subject to change and the builder reserves the right to alter or modify, for construction requirements or to accommodate variations in conditions. In this brochure, the floor plans and illustrations are approximate ***
BUILDER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS OF EQUAL OR BETTER QUALITY AS IT’S SOLE DISCRETION.
ANY AND ALL COSTS INVOLVED IN A CHANGE OF THE BUILDING CODES ENFORCED BY THE TOWNSHIP, BOROUGH, OR OTHER GOVERNING BODY WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
COSTS MAY VARY.